Saturday, May 26, 2012

At Market

Bindweed joined the Portneuf Valley Farmers' Market the first weekend in May so you can get your flower fix each Saturday.  Pretty flowers from pretty girls, what's not to like!




Jerica will be at market every Saturday through out the season and will be delighted to help you select the freshest flowers professionally grown and hand selected.

We have also joined forces with our friends at LadyBird Farms to offer you another venue for fresh flowers.  Just sign up for a bouquet when collecting your weekly shares and it will be in your box the following week. 

Here are some teaser bouquets:



I just put these bouquets together for my subscription clients--oh yeah, if you live in the Blackfoot area you can sign up for our subscription bouquet service.  Beautiful bouquets delivered to your door or place of business every week!






(Ooo, can you see my pretty delivery van in the background!
  More about it in the next post, or maybe the one after that.)




I made this beautiful arrangement for myself and put it on my bedside table.  The scent of sweet peas and lily of the valley sent me sweet dreams.








No comments:

Post a Comment