Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 8

Pumpkin Enchiladas in Mole Poblano with Black Beans

What was I thinking! December is such a full month there is no room for anything extra--I thought I could sneek in one photo each day, one little caption. And yet I am already behind.

Thursday a dear friend was in town from Oregon and so I prepared her favorite dish. She arrived early enough to walk along the river and then we took her to see another friend's beautiful new chicken coop--yes, I have total chicken coop envy. We enjoyed a bottle of wine and this perfect meal. We added to each others' reading and movie lists and before she left I had my sweet husband take a photo of us--whoops! My husband, perfect in so many ways, is not so good with the camera. I am of an age that if the photo is really unflattering I hop right on that little delete button and sadly not a single photo was spared. My friend is gorgeous but no body was cute in these photos...so I snapped a shot of our meal and submit it instead.

1 comment:

  1. Oo! Yummy...and, ahem, I bet I can guess where that chicken coop lived... :D

    ReplyDelete