Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stone Meditation

Stone Meditation



Between Christmas and the New Year our guru Larinda at Just Breathe hosted an evening of Candle Light yoga as a gift for the stressed out and over worked.  We enjoyed some gentle detoxing yoga and then I closed the practice with this guided meditation. It is an imaginary journey designed to help release stress and tension.  Sara, my personal techno-wiz kid, helped me turn it into an audio recording available as an mp3.  (She is amazing!)  So give it a listen and if you would like your very own copy please feel free to download it and add it to your ipod or mp3 player.

Namaste.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeriann,
    I listened to the meditation online, but can't make it work when I try to download to MP3 player or IPOD. Would Sara (your techo wiz kid) help?
    Maybe she could help me through email.
    bairsher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete